Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Library has transitioned to virtual and remote services. Visit our Library COVID-19 Response for more information.
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Subscribe to us on Youtube
Contact the Library
Check out our Social Justice Research Guide for ebooks, articles, videos, and more!
Looking for ebooks? Check out our ebook collections!
Watch videos online! Visit our online streaming guide for more information!
○ Where can I return my books?
○ How do I request library materials from LX 25?
○ I can't find the article/book I'm looking for.
○ Where can I find citation help?
○ Are the study rooms open?
○ Can I access course reserves?
○ I need thesis/dissertation help.
○ Where can I get a warrior card?
For COVID-19 updates, visit our COVID-19 Response page.
Mary Shelley: the birth of Frankenstein
Creepy California: Strange and Gothic Tales from the Golden State
Halloween: from pagan ritual to party night
Introduction to Japanese horror film
Fantastic Worlds: Myths, Tales, and Stories
Monster culture in the 21st century: a reader
21st-century Gothic: great Gothic novels since 2000
The Ashgate Encyclopedia of Literary and Cinematic Monsters
Projected fears: horror films and American culture
Frankenstein 200: the Birth, Life, and Resurrection of Mary Shelley's Monster
The vampire film: undead cinema
Login to LibApps