Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Library has transitioned to virtual and remote services. Visit our Library COVID-19 Response for more information.
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Subscribe to us on Youtube
Contact the Library
Check out our Social Justice Research Guide for ebooks, articles, videos, and more!
Looking for ebooks? Check out our ebook collections!
Watch videos online! Visit our online streaming guide for more information!
○ Where can I return my books?
○ How do I request library materials from LX 25?
○ I can't find the article/book I'm looking for.
○ Where can I find citation help?
○ Are the study rooms open?
○ Can I access course reserves?
○ I need thesis/dissertation help.
○ Where can I get a warrior card?
For COVID-19 updates, visit our COVID-19 Response page.
Lowcura: the creation of family in chicano lowrider clubs
Chicano and Chicana art: Critical Anthology
Blowout!: Sal Castro and the Chicano struggle for educational justice
Manteca!: an anthology of Afro-Latin@ poets
Weaving the Past: Latin America's Indigenous Women from the Prehispanic Period to the Present
Oye como va!: hybridity and identity in Latino popular music
In-between: Latina feminist phenomenology, multiplicity, and the self
Figuring the Feminine: Female Embodiment in Medieval Hispanic Literature
Theories of the flesh: Latinx and Latin American feminisms, transformation, and resistance
Login to LibApps