As part of the OneSearch system, the CSU+ request service allows CSU Stanislaus students, faculty, and staff to request physical books and audio/visual media resources from all 23 CSU campus libraries.
Books not available via CSU+ can be searched in WorldCat and requested via Interlibrary Loan services.
- CSU+ includes physical materials (books and audio/ visual media resources) shelved in the libraries of all 23 CSU campuses
- CSU+ will deliver requested items in 2-4 days
- CSU+ allows you to borrow materials for 16 weeks
- Use OneSearch and choose "Everything" or the CSU+ option to identify materials and place requests
- To request books via CSU+, users must "Sign In" to the OneSearch system. Only current students, faculty, and staff can request books and media via CSU+.
- In the OneSearch system, books from all 23 CSU libraries will appear when searching under "Books and Media (CSU+)"
- On a search results page, items not immediately available for CSU Stanislaus will appear with a "Check Holdings" message underneath the title of the resource.
- Click "Check Holdings" or click the title of the resource and scroll down to display the "Get It" options for the resource.
- Under "Get It", choose Request from other CSU Libraries: CSU+. (Note: CSU+ request links will only display if you are "signed in" to the OneSearch system.)
- Complete and submit the request form.
- A message will be sent to your campus email address when the item is available to be picked up at the CSU Stanislaus Library (usually in 2-4 days).