- About the Library
- Circulation (borrowing, renewing, etc.)
- Course Reserves
- Interlibrary Loan
- Reference & Research Help
- Special Collections & Archives
- Stockton Library Services
- Affordable Learning Solutions (ALS)
- Services For
- - more services
- Journal Articles
- My Library Accounts
Interlibrary Loan Services
NOTE: These forms are for requesting material NOT owned by CSU Stanislaus (or available via Link+). Please check availability via the Library Catalog and Link+ before requesting a book. If you are requesting an article, you should check he Library Catalog and the Electronic Journals list (or our DOI Lookup form) to see if the article is available online.
* Use the "Request a Book" link for theses and dissertations, reports, music scores, and other non-journal material.
For questions about your interlibrary loan requests, please call (209) 667-3236, email us at email@example.com,
or stop by the ILL office in L253.
Julie Reuben: Interlibrary Loan Coordinator
Deb Childers: Interlibrary Loan Assistant
Telephone: (209) 667-3236
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Fines: $1.00 per day per book