Library renovation fast facts
Photo taken at the University Library's "Renovation Kickoff Event" in May 2019.
- Summer 2019 – The Library moves to the Library Annex
- July 2019 - Renovation construction of existing Library Building begins
- Summer 2021 - Construction will be complete and occupants moved into renovated Library
Features in the new Library 2021:
- Library event room
- Vending Machines/Canteen
- More study spaces and study rooms
- Quiet space, silent space, & collaboration space
- Two large computer zones on two separate floors
- Electronic compact book storage units
- Two rooms for library instruction
- New Special Collection and University Archives room
- Office of Information Technology help desk
Watch Library Renovation Videos
In the News:
- April 8th, 2022 - Stan State Celebrates Vasché Library’s Grand Reopening: The Building’s $58 Million Renovation will Serve Students for Years to Come
- May 1st, 2019 - Dean Rodriguez was interviewed by ABC 10 about preparing to close the library for two full years for renovations after the semester is over in May.
- October 24, 2018 - Dean Rodriguez was interviewed by ABC 10 about the upcoming library renovation. See the video below!