Library Disability Support Services
Assistive Access Services
The University Library is committed to providing equal access to services and collections for all Library users. Library staff will assist users in obtaining access to the services and collections, if they have difficulty helping themselves.
- Paging Library Materials: Users who have identified desired Library materials but are unable to retrieve them from the stacks should request assistance at the Circulation Desk or the Reference desk.
- Research and Reference Databases: Users who require assistance with research or reference databases should ask at the Reference Desk for assistance.
- Photocopying: Due to the University Library renovation, photocopying services are currently unavailable.
- Automatic Doors: For information and assistance please contact the Circulation Desk at 209-667-3233.
- Adjustable Tables: There are two (2) adjustable tables in the Library Reading Room/Study Area in Library Annex (LX) 26.
Due to the University Library renovation, assistive technology rooms will not be available until summer 2021. Please contact Disability Resource Services for more information on assistive technology services.
Disability Resource Services
Library Annex (LX) 24
For more information regarding assistive services within the Library study areas, please contact:
- Tim Held 209-664-6555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circulation Desk 209-667-3233
- Reference Desk 209-664-6558