Library services have relocated to the Library Annex (LX) (between Bizzini and Demergasso-Bava Hall) and are now open to the campus community! Scroll down to view the Library Annex map, hours, and video tour.
Library Annex Map
Spring Semester Library Hours
LX25: Library Circulation and Research Help Desk
o Browse the print collection; check out books
o Get help from the reference librarians for research assignments.
o Pick up books ordered through CSU+ or ILL
o Check out laptops and course reserves
o Get your Warrior ID
• 7:45 am - midnight M-Th; 7:45am-5pm F; 9-5 Sat; 11-7 Sun.
LX26: Library Reading Room/Student Study
o Use one of the 10 desktop computers
o Print (10 cents B&W, 25 cents color)
o Use the study space
o Talk at a low-volume (semi-quiet); no food, covered drink only
• 7:45 am - 3 am M-Th; 7:45 am - 10 pm Fri ; 9-10pm Sat; 11 am - 10pm Sun.
LX8: Student Study Area
o Study space
o Quiet study space; no food, covered drink only
• Opens 1 hours after LX25 every day; closes 1 hour before LX25
LX9: Student Study Area
o Study space
o Eat and talk; this is the food-friendly study area
o Use the microwave or vending machines
o Use the movable white boards
• 7:45 am - 3 am M-Th; 7:45 am - 10 pm Fri; 9-10pm Sat; 11 am - 10pm Sun.
LX10: Open Computer Lab
• What can you do there? This is a computer lab that will have an OIT staff member
o Use one of the 61 desktop computers
• These hours are nearly identical to LX25
Check the Library Calendar page for extended and special hours and holidays, or call the Circulation Desk at (209) 667-3234.
Library Services at the Library Annex - Video Tour