- About the Library
- Journal Articles
- My Library Accounts
How to use Link+
- Search the University Library Catalog to determine whether the CSU Stanislaus Library owns items you seek.
- If the Library doesn't own items you seek or if copies are checked out, click on
- The system will search the LINK+ catalog for your terms and/or a specific item.
- Find the desired item and use REQUEST THIS ITEM link or button
- Indicate your affiliation with CSU Stanislaus.
- After selecting CSU Stanislaus, click
- You will be asked to enter your name and your campus ID number.
- Change the Pickup Location to Turlock (for the Main Campus Library Ciruclation Desk) or Stockton (for the Stockon Center Library Access Center).
- After providing that information, click on the Submit button.
- A message will be sent to your campus email address when the item is ready to be picked up. You can also use My Library Accounts: Library Catalog to check the status/availability of your request.
For more information: